We are listed among the top Inconel Products Manufacturers and Suppliers from Mumbai, Maharashtra. We offer wide range of Inconel Products that exhibit nonmagnetic, corrosion and oxidation resistant properties. The strong and durable structure of our Inconel Products makes them the best available option in the market. Butt-weld and forged fittings are available or can be manufactured with short lead times.
Common Trade Names :
- Inconel 625
- Chornin 625
- Altemp 625
- Nickelvac 625
- Haynes 625
- Nicrofer 6020
Features of Inconel 625 :
- Oxidation resistant
- Nickel-base alloy
- High strength
- Toughness in the temperature range cryogenic to 2000Â°F (1093Â°C) which is derived largely from the solid solution effects of the refractory metals, columbium and molybdenum, in a nickel-chromium matrix.
- Alloy 625 has excellent fatigue strength.
- Stress-corrosion cracking resistance to chloride ions.
Applications for Inconel 625 :
- Heat shields
- Furnace hardware
- Gas turbine engine ducting
- Combustion liners and spray bars
- Chemical plant hardware
- Special seawater applications.
Our Range :
Variants and their Specifications :
- Sheet is available in thicknesses ranging from .010 to .156". Inconel 625 strip in coil from is available in lighter gauges up 24" wide. Inconel 625 plate is available up 4" thick.
- Bar is available in wrought bar up to 8" diameter and larger sizes and shapes may be forged to order.
- Seamless pipe is available up to 8" NB. Larger sizes are available in welded construction (100% X-ray) and can also be fabricated to order. Inconel 625 tubing (welded & seamless) is available up 3" OD to both aerospace (AMS 5581) and commercial (ASTM B444) specifications. Redrawn tubes and tubing with tight tolerances can be supplied in almost any size no matter how small the size or quantity.
Inconel 718 - UNS N07718 : Common Trade Names :
- Inconel 718
- Nicrofer 5219
- Alvac 718
- Haynes 718
- Altemp 718
Alloy 718 is a precipitation hardenable nickel-based alloy Features :
- Displays exceptionally high yield
- Tensile and creep-rupture properties at temperatures up to 1300Â°F (704Â°C)
- Permits annealing and welding without spontaneous hardening during heating and cooling.
- Has excellent weld ability when compared to the nickel-base super alloys hardened by aluminum and titanium.
Alloy 718 is Used in :
- Aircraft engine parts
- High-speed airframe parts such as :
- High temperature bolts and fasteners
- Inconel 718 strip is available from .001" to .063" in 12" wide coils. 24" wide strip is available in some gauges. Minimum production quantities may apply.
- Inconel 718 sheet is available from .012 - .156" thickness in 36" & 48" wide sheets.
- Inconel 718 plate is available from .1875" thick to 4"
- Inconel 718 tube is available in seamless and welded construction. Standard tube sizes are available, but we also can have small diameter tubes fabricated or re-drawn with close tolerances in small production runs.
- While Inconel 718 pipe is generally not available from stock in many cases we can have pipe sizes fabricated, machined or drawn to order.
- Inconel 718 is usually provided in the solution annealed condition (AMS 5662 & AMS 5596), but can be also be supplied in the aged hardened or precipitation heat treated condition (AMS 5663 & AMS 5597) prior to forming.